Mug cake. This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake. Mug cakes are great when you're craving a fast solo sweet treat. These easy mug cake recipes are quick to make, easy to clean up, and absolutely decadent.
This is possibly one of the most indulgent chocolate mug cakes you will ever try. A brownie-like chocolate cake in a mug, made without flour, eggs, dairy, or oil. A mug cake is a single serving cake baked in the microwave. You can have Mug cake using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mug cake
- You need 65 g of compote.
- It’s 20 g of d’amande en poudre.
- Prepare 30 g of farine.
- You need 1 Cc of levure chimique.
- You need 1 of pincée de bicarbonate.
- It’s 1 of Çc vinaigre de cidre.
- It’s of Pépite de chocolat.
Once combined, spoon the chocolate hazelnut spread on top of the batter. A super indulgent Low Fat Chocolate Mug Cake recipe, to cheat on your diet WITHOUT cheating! Mug cakes are simply cakes you can make in a mug! Basically a cake in a cup, right?
Mug cake instructions
- Mélanger tout les ingrédients dans l’ordre. Si vous n’avez pas de bicarbonate et de vinaigre de cidre ce n’est pas grave, mais ça rajoute du moelleux !!!!.
- Cuire 2 min au micro onde. Laisse tiédir avant de déguster.
Not only can they be made super quickly with small amounts of ingredients you probably. An easy microwave Vanilla Mug Cake (made without eggs) that's the fastest way to make dessert for one or two. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more As a kid, I preferred chocolate mug cake or Nutella mug cake but as I've gotten older I've grown more. The best chocolate vegan mug cake out there!