Mug cake. This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake. This chocolaty fudgy treat is truly decadent and great for nights. Mug cakes are great when you're craving a fast solo sweet treat.
It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make and you'll never make another mug cake again. This is possibly one of the most indulgent chocolate mug cakes you will ever try. A brownie-like chocolate cake in a mug, made without flour, eggs, dairy, or oil. You can cook Mug cake using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mug cake
- Prepare 1 of œuf entier.
- You need 1 cuillère à café of levure chimique.
- You need 40 g of chocolat.
- Prepare 20 g of beurre.
- It’s 20 g of farine.
- You need 20 g of sucre semoule.
- It’s of Mug.
A mug cake is a single serving cake baked in the microwave. An easy microwave Vanilla Mug Cake (made without eggs) that's the fastest way to make dessert for one or two. Mug cakes are simply cakes you can make in a mug! Basically a cake in a cup, right?
Mug cake instructions
- Dans un mug, ajoutez le beurre et le chocolat. Mettez les au micro-onde 50 secondes..
- Ajoutez la farine, la levure et le sucre, mélangez bien. Ajoutez l'œuf, mélangez bien. Mettez au micro-onde 1, 20minute. Bon appétit..
Not only can they be made super quickly with small amounts of ingredients you probably. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more As a kid, I preferred chocolate mug cake or Nutella mug cake but as I've gotten older I've grown more. Once combined, spoon the chocolate hazelnut spread on top of the batter. The best chocolate vegan mug cake out there!