Mug cake. This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake. This chocolaty fudgy treat is truly decadent and great for nights. Mug cakes are great when you're craving a fast solo sweet treat.
It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make and you'll never make another mug cake again. This is possibly one of the most indulgent chocolate mug cakes you will ever try. A brownie-like chocolate cake in a mug, made without flour, eggs, dairy, or oil. You can have Mug cake using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mug cake
- Prepare 1 of oeuf.
- You need 2 of cuillère a soupe de miel.
- You need 20 g of farine d'avoine.
- Prepare 20 ml of lait d'amande.
- You need 30 g of fromage blanc 0%.
- You need 1 of cuillère a café de cacao.
- It’s of Pour le toping.
- It’s 1 of pincé de coco râpée.
- Prepare 1 of pincé de muesli.
- It’s 2 of noisette.
- You need 2 of amande.
A mug cake is a single serving cake baked in the microwave. Mug cakes are simply cakes you can make in a mug! Basically a cake in a cup, right? Not only can they be made super quickly with small amounts of ingredients you probably.
Mug cake step by step
- Incorporer tous les ingrédients au fur et a mesure en mélangent régulièrement (jusqu'à obtenir une pâte homogène).
- Faite chauffé le mug au micro onde pendant 1 minutes 30 (surveiller le).
- Décoré le mug en ajoutant la coco râpé, le muesli, noisette et amande.
An easy microwave Vanilla Mug Cake (made without eggs) that's the fastest way to make dessert for one or two. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more As a kid, I preferred chocolate mug cake or Nutella mug cake but as I've gotten older I've grown more. Once combined, spoon the chocolate hazelnut spread on top of the batter. The best chocolate vegan mug cake out there!