Croque monsieur. A croque monsieur (French pronunciation: [kʁɔk məsjø]) is a hot sandwich made with ham and cheese. Croque Monsieur vs Croque Madame – Bruno Albouze – THE REAL DEAL. Croque Monsieur – Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwich with Michael's Home Cooking.
It's easy and delicious because, like many things, the French do it better! This is the realm of snacks like tartines and rillettes, salads and savory tarts, and one of most delicious of all: the croque-monsieur (literally. But have you heard about the delicious sandwich, the croque monsieur? You can cook Croque monsieur using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Croque monsieur
- You need 8 of tranches de pain de mie.
- Prepare 2 of tranches de jambon.
- It’s of beurre.
- Prepare of lamelles de gruyère.
- Prepare 2 of poignées de fromage râpé.
Have you ever tried a Croque Monsieur? You may not even know what it is and in case you don't, it's a baked or fried boiled ham. The famous French croque monsieur and Croque madame story. The croque monsieur (French pronunciation: [kʁɔk məsˈjøː]; French for "gentleman crunch") is a baked or fried boiled ham and cheese sandwich.
Croque monsieur instructions
- Beurrer legèrement les tartines de pain. Sur une tranche de pain, mettre 2 lamelles de fromage, puis 1/2 tranche de jambon, puis 2 lamelles de fromage et enfin une autre tartine beurrée..
- Mettre un peu de fromage rapé sur le dessus et enfourner 15 minutes à 150 degrés et déguster..
Croque Monsieur makes a delicious toasted ham and cheese sandwich, that is topped with a bechamel sauce and even more cheese and then broiled to perfection. The croque-monsieur is a classic French grilled cheese sandwich that's a mainstay of Parisian Combining a creamy béchamel sauce with nutty Gruyère cheese, the croque-monsieur is grilled. Recette incontournable. croque-monsieur à la sauce béchamel. Brush both sides of the bread with melted butter and pop them in the oven to toast on both sides, you will most likely have to flip them half way through.