Coleslaw. The word "coleslaw" comes from the Dutch word, "koolsla," "kool" meaning cabbage and "sla" meaning lettuce or salad. The word entered our English language from the Dutch in. Coleslaw (from the Dutch term koolsla meaning 'cabbage salad'), also known as cole slaw or simply slaw, is a side dish consisting primarily of finely shredded raw cabbage with a salad dressing.
Our favorite coleslaw dressing is quick to make and calls for simple ingredients. Coleslaw is easy to make in advance. The vegetables can be shredded a day or two in advance and kept in a resealable. You can cook Coleslaw using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coleslaw
- It’s 4 of Carottes.
- You need 1/4 of Chou blanc.
- It’s of Qqs raisins secs.
- Prepare of Facultatif : des radis.
- You need of Pour la sauce :.
- You need 1/2 of yahourt.
- It’s 1 C of à soupe de mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 c of à café.
- You need 1 c of à soupe de vinaigre de cidre.
Type of cabbage for Coleslaw – green cabbage is the classic. This Classic Coleslaw Recipe is a fresh, made from scratch recipe that will make you never buy store bought coleslaw again! Coleslaw is a summer staple, perfect at barbecues or atop a pile of pulled pork. But our easy coleslaw recipes are brilliant all year round from Tom Kerridge's hardcore coleslaw to the Hairy Bikers' light.
Coleslaw step by step
- Peler les carottes, râper carottes et chou,.
- Ajouter les radis coupés en rondelles et les raisins.
- Mélanger tous les ingrédients pour la sauce.
- Ajouter la sauce aux légumes et bien mélanger. Déguster aussitôt.
Make it creamy or light to enjoy with your barbecue. 🎦 Coleslaw. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. "Cole slaw" redirects here. Coleslaw o Ensalada de Col al Estilo Kentucky Fried Chicken. Dutch koolsla, from kool cabbage + sla salad. Homemade coleslaw makes the perfect accompaniment to a picnic feast, delicious served A simple homemade coleslaw of traditional carrots, onion, celery and both white and red cabbage with light.